Romar specializes in designing solutions that leverage the following:
- Depth and Breadth of Experience. RLS consultants and facilitators are extremely experienced, with many having over 20 years of experience in learning and development. We earned a strong reputation as one of the foremost companies for management and leadership development.
- Consultative Approach. RLS consultants and content developers partner with our clients to understand the depth and breadth of their issues, culture, performance objectives, and budget.
- Proven Solutions. RLS's leading-edge solutions incorporate adult learning principles, innovative technology and proven teaching techniques to increase retention, accelerate productivity, and foster business growth.
- Exceptional Customer Focus. The RLS team has a long history of consistently exceeding client expectations by building relationships and understanding our clients' needs. We have more than 15,000 satisfied clients from small-to-medium businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Commitment and Integrity. Every RLS team member is firmly committed to ensuring that each training experience is delivered with the highest degree of quality and integrity.
- Global Availability. RLS delivers solutions around the world, so we understand the importance of incorporating key cultural values and learner diversity into our solutions.
Whether you choose to customize an entire curriculum for your company or implement a stand-alone off-the-shelf offering, your learning solution will typically include the following deliverables:
- Pre-workshop assignment – Providing workshop participants with the opportunity to study relevant content and concepts before the workshop allows more workshop time for application.
- Participant’s workbook – All workshops include a workbook that provides participants with additional content and space to complete interactive exercises and take notes during the workshop session.
- Workshop slide presentation – The slide presentation reinforces and enhances the workshop content.
- Handouts and job aids – Participants receive handouts for completing interactive exercises during the workshop and job aid reminder cards reinforce workshop concepts on the job.