What is Achieving Performance Excellence?
It’s an interactive learning solution that replaces the outdated performance management paradigm of simply evaluating performance to help employees reach their full potential. Achieving Performance Excellence is designed to unleash an employee’s potential through a series of proven manager behaviors.
Who should complete this training?
Anyone who manages employees or emerging leaders who are direct contributors being prepared for future leadership roles.
After completing this program, learners will be able to do the following:
- Apply a performance management process as a useful tool to encourage direct reports to reach their full potential
- Use behavior-based feedback to help direct reports improve performance and achieve their full potential
- Evaluate direct reports’ positive and developmental performance as it relates to achieving success for their position and provide them routine feedback on their performance
- Integrate coaching into the performance management cycle
- Conduct effective performance evaluation conversations that highlight positive performance and opportunities for improvement
- Create effective action plans and performance improvement plans (PIPs) that challenge direct reports to higher achievement levels